Show a fresh image on every page load.
mPress Image Refresh Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install mPress Image Refresh Plugin, Manually
If you don’t meet the below requirements, I highly recommend you upgrade your WordPress install or move to a web host
that supports a more recent version of PHP.
- Requires WordPress version 3.2 or greater
- Requires PHP version 5 or greater ( PHP version 5.2.4 is required to run WordPress version 3.2 )
The Easy Way
- In your WordPress admin, go to ‘Plugins’ and then click on ‘Add New’.
- In the search box, type in ‘mPress Image Refresh’ and hit enter. This plugin should be the first and likely the only result.
- Click on the ‘Install’ link.
- Once installed, click the ‘Activate this plugin’ link.
The Hard Way
- Download the .zip file containing the plugin.
- Upload the file into your
/wp-content/plugins/directory and unzip
- Find the plugin in the WordPress admin on the ‘Plugins’ page and click ‘Activate’
Once the plugin is installed and activated, go to any page or post where you want to have a fresh image display on each page load. Just above the content editing area, click on the ‘Add Media’ icon to bring up the media uploader. Upload one or more images and click ‘Save Changes’ before exiting out of the popup window. Add the
[mpress_image_refresh] shortcode in the content area where you want your image to appear. Save your changes and check out the results!
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.