Creates a gallery of all the attached images to a page or post, with an inner zoom to the full image.
Sabines Zoom Gallery Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Sabines Zoom Gallery Plugin, Manually
- Unzip and activate
- Set the desired size for your images on the Settings > Media page BEFORE uploading your images to your post or page
- Open the editor of the post or page where you want the gallery to appear
- Upload your picture(s) by clicking the Add media-button just above the buttonbar. DON’T USE the Insert into post button, the images are automatically connected to the post. The zoom effect depends heavily on the resolution of the image you upload; a bigger original gives a better zoom effect.
- Add the shortcode
[sabineszoom]to your post or page content
- By default the large image is used, use
[sabineszoom showsize=medium]if you want the medium size or
[sabineszoom showsize=thumbnail]for the thumbnail
- Publish the post or page.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.