This plugin allows any page or post to play a soundtrack while it is displayed.
Soundy Background Music Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Soundy Background Music Plugin, Manually
- In the Admin area (the back-end) of your WordPress Web Site, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Enter Soundy in the search field.
- Soundy Background Music appears.
- Click on “Install Now”.
- Click on “Activate Plugin”.
- To let a page or post play a soundtrack:
- Go into the Edit Page or Edit Post tool of this page in the Admin area.
- Set the option Enable Background Sound to Yes in the Soundy meta box and update the page.
- The page will then play the default soundtrack when displayed.
- To set up plugin defaults, go to Settings > Soundy in the admin area and fill out the input fields.
- For help, here is a tutorial.
- Happy Soundy Music !
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.