Add, edit, or delete user meta data with this handy plugin. Easily restrict access or insert user meta data into posts or pages and more. Get the Pro
User Meta Manager Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install User Meta Manager Plugin, Manually
- Use the Plugin installer which is located in the WordPress Dashboard menu under “Plugins > Add New”. OR …
- Download User Meta Manager.
- Unzip user-meta-manager.zip.
- Upload the folder named ‘user-meta-manger’ to the wp-content/plugins directory on your server
- Go to the plugins manager in your WordPress Dashboard and locate User Meta Manager in the list of plugins (under ‘U’ for ‘User Meta Manager’).
- Click Activate.
Once the plugin is activated, you will find User Meta Manager in the Dashboard menu under “Users”.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.