Developed by Artisan Workshop, official PayPal Partner in Japan.
Add the payment method of PayPal Express for WooCommerce.
PayPal Express Checkout WC4JP Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install PayPal Express Checkout WC4JP Plugin, Manually
- WooCommerce 2.2 or higher
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of PayPal for WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type PayPal for WooCommerce and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the rating and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting older versions if they exist
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the “Checkout” tab
- Click on the sub-item for PayPal Express Checkout.
- Enter your API credentials and adjust any other settings to suit your needs.
Automatic updates should work great for you. As always, though, we recommend backing up your site prior to making any updates just to be sure nothing goes wrong.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.